Three weeks trip to the Atlanta popular culture

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Trip to Turner Field

It's a memorable trip to Turner Field.
My favorite part in this trip is the Turner Field Museum. It shows some of the most exciting moments of baseball games, the glories that the Braves have earned, and some of the hats and clothes of the retired but greatest players.  When I heard the applauds and cheers in the videos, even though I wasn't familiar of the kind of sports, I really looked forwards to watching a game in the stadium, going into the atmosphere, cheering, yelling, singing with the crowd. The picture above is a photo of a model of the entire field in the museum.
Except for the Turner Field itself, the heavy rain give me a very deep impression and a $20 t-shirt.
Anyway, the unpredictable weather is also a part Atlanta. It really helps me to know the city better.


Though baseball is not such a popular game in China, the trip here really impress me and inspire my enthusiasm in baseball.
I will be back in the Tuesday evening, for the team and the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment